Your Life is a Classroom
Are you a leading or a supporting actor in your life classroom?
Look at how you are writing the play of your life, and if you don’t like the script, think about what’s really going within and try to change and transform yourself. The Universe will do its part, then, to miraculously change the other players in your life.
In this episode of Soul Talk:
In episode #08 Shakti Durga discusses how your soul sets up your life so you can learn, and she explains how everyone is a player in your life classroom.
Some useful takeaways:
- Your ego and your soul have different perspectives on how your life classroom should be (01:19)
- It’s very easy to forget who you are when you get into the illusion of powerlessness (02:14)
- The two roles that we can play in our life classroom (03:33)
- What you can do to get back the leading role (04:19)
- The sky is the limit after you start playing the part you want (05:57)
Listen to more episodes of the Soul Talk Podcast here.