Are you open to receive? Catch your resistance.
If we are to be in the flow, we have to be open to receive. Have you thought about your willingness to receive? We get so set in our ways, that any change, even the offer of help from a friend, or someone offering to give us an opportunity, can seem like more work, more worry, more stress, something else I have to think about! Go Away!
Upon what basis do we refuse help from others, or fail to put ourselves in a position where people even know that we need help, in a time frame that will be conducive to that help being manifested?
See if any of these apply to you:
- I don’t like to ask
- People won’t do things as well as I would
- I am set in my ways
- I don’t like people in my house
- I am too disorganised to get organised and to even know what I need done for me
- I don’t think I am at the level where people should give me help or support
- I believe ‘life is hard’
- Who do I think I am?
- They will want something in return and I will feel obligated
- What if they let me down?
Start to challenge these beliefs and assumptions. As we evolve our hearts and minds, we can find many new avenues not just for abundance, but for friendship, connection and a little bit of adventure too.
If you are interested in creating more abundance in your life check out Shakti Durga’s Abundance Meditations for a Life of Ease and Grace.